Monday, February 19, 2007

I love having two kids

There are just some great moments with two kids that I can't even imagine having only one child and missing out on those special treats.

This morning, I took the girls to story time at our local library. We are regulars there. :) This morning, I went into the story time circle to sit next to Morgan for part of the program. Kenna was in my lap during part of that time. I decided to let Kenna practice sitting up by putting her on the floor in a sitting position right next to her sister. Morgan immediately put her arm around Kenna and gave her a kiss. She kept her arm around her for the remainder of the story. She occasionally would look at her or talk to her about the story Ari was reading. It was the greatest feeling to have such a wonderfully sweet daughter. And it was great to see the delight on Kenna's face because her sister was next to her.

You just don't get moments like that with only one child. I am so blessed!

No comments: