Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Yes I realize that I am horribly late

for Kenna's birthday post. Don't worry I didn't forget her birthday!

Here's to Kenna!!!



We had a quite party at home late in the day, then headed straight to bed for the big trip the next day (read more about Sea World on another post). Here's a cute picture of her playing peek-a-boo with Daddy.



And here we are enjoying the book that Morgan choose for Kenna's birthday gift. I had a bit of a hard time convincing Morgan that she did have to let Kenna sit with us to read the book.



About a week before her birthday, she decided that walking was the way to go. She stopped demanding to be holding a hand at all times and she stopped crawling. Says "Hi," "Hello," (a social butterfly) "Dada," "Go" (means Morgan Jo) and dog (by panting and barking). Notice how there is nothing, and I mean nothing about "momma."

No comments: