Sunday, March 01, 2009

One month count-down

It's a bit of an awkward count down, because well, let's face it the count down could take only a couple of weeks, or it could take more than the 4 that are left until the due date.

I've decided to post a poll to see who guesses closest to the actual birth date and time of the next Hale family member. The winner will get...well I don't know. Maybe you'll get to come over to my house and fix me lunch, play with my older children, and watch me sleep!

I'll give you all of the information that I have to help you make your best educated guess.

1. Morgan was 2 full weeks early when labor started and she was fully well done when she was born.

2. Kenna came 3 days after her due date, as a perfectly ripe baby.

3. As of 35 1/2 weeks I was 1.5-2 CM dilated (pretty normal for 2nd or later children) and 80% effaced.

4. My uterus is measuring about a week ahead of schedule.

5. On Thursday last week, I started feeling like my belly was leading when I walked. I don't think externally I look different, but I sure feel like a sway-back.

6. Kenna and Morgan are sickly, clingy, and possibly slightly overwhelmed by the recent moving of furniture and unpacking of baby clothes and diapers.

7. No bursts of energy here. I'm exhausted all the time.

So, when do you think the baby will come? Post a comment and we'll be sure to post here when the baby comes so you'll know who the winner is.

8 comments:

Kimberly said...

I'm just gonna do my guess first. :) I'm the momma I can do that. March 20, 10:25 PM.

Deborah Jackson said...

How many times can we enter? Because while I would LOVE for baby to come on March 11 around 7:21 p.m. (for personal, selfish reasons, but CERTAINLY NOT if that's too early for mama!), March 21 really IS the BEST day of the year...so...my final answer: March 21, 7:21 p.m.

YEAH!

~ Deborah

Anonymous said...

Well, James said May 3rd and I smacked him for you...But I am not feeling like this will be too early. I am thinking April 3rd 4:30am. (Sorry!!) Although, you've had one early and one late, so on your due date would balance it all out...
Heidi

Anonymous said...

Theresa Bowerman thinks that it will be March 25th at 7am.

Linda Kavanaugh says March 28.

Cindy & Linds said...

late on March 17th or the 18th. Does that count as 2 guesses? :) if so, i'm going with the 18th :)

Anonymous said...

March 31st 3:15 pm boy - Wendy

Katy said...

OH, what the heck.... I'll take March 26th. Hope you're feeling well! :D

Anonymous said...

March 28th at 6:48 PM