Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Slacker

Yes I know I'm a slacker! I need to post pictures of Kenna's birthday, our trip to the grand canyon, and other life events of recent times.

I just don't have time to edit those photos. So, know that Kenna really is 3 and she had a good birthday party with her family at Pizza Hut - even though she threw up several times that morning.

We enjoyed the Grand Canyon as much as you can with three little ones - one who is scared to get close to the edge, one who can't get close enough (because we've got her in a climbing harness with a rope) and one who is so small he doesn't even know that we're miles from home.

It was a good conference in Phoenix, my presentation went well and folks gave it high ratings. I'm also a published author of a journal article! (That doesn't mean much to most of you, but it was a long time coming working with a colleague of mine; so, GLAD it's finally published and we have something to show for the year that we worked on the article.)

Mox is teething and almost has three teeth as of this morning. He'll probably have six teeth total by the end of this week or next. He still can't figure out crawling, but he's damn good at the G.I. Joe scoot with his arms. He signed his first word, which was Milk; so he's a boy after Morgan's own heart. :) For those of you who remember she called me "ma, ma, ma, ma" while signing Milk for a very long time.

That's all for now - back to writing field notes for a research project I'm working on. (I just forgot to bring my notes to lunch to finish typing them!)

No comments: