Thursday, July 05, 2007

Although I don't get excited about fireworks

Morgan sure did. For the 4th we enjoyed a party with plenty of food, swimming, and firework watching at our friends' house.

This was the first time Morgan has seen fireworks (except in books and possibly movies). It was quite a treat for me to watch her as she sat on her dad's shoulders watching. I couldn't see the fireworks from where I was sitting, but I could see the red, white and blue, glow on her face. She was grinning from ear to ear saying "pop" each time one went off (we were pretty far away from them).

In case anyone is wondering what Kenna thought of the fireworks, she conked out just before they started. I don't blame her, she'd been up for an hour and a half past her bed time watching and playing with all of the other babies and children.

No comments: