Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Naptime? - You mean I'm supposed to sleep?

Ok, so naptime is important, we’ve already established that. But what do little people really do when mom closes the door and says it’s time for resting? Today while I was posting why moms like nap time, Morgan Jo was supposed to be “napping.” Really what that meant today was stay in your room and play quietly since it is obvious to me that you’re not going to nap. We have this routine – sometimes she naps and sometimes she plays quietly (and happily) for a while until I finish my pressing business and go into her room to tell her that “resting time” is finished.

She did finally nap today, but not until after she built and climbed Mount Everest to get into her bed. If you look carefully you’ll find her.




About the time I was finished with my “chores” and was ready to go in and tell her “resting time” was over, I realized that I had not heard her making noise in a while. She slept for well over 2 hours after playing so hard.

No comments: