Friday, December 15, 2006

Explovsive Breastfed-baby Poop!

I know you probably don't need to see this, but I have to share the amazing feats that my dear youngest daughter can do. Yes, ladies and gentelmen, that is almost an entire poop on the outside of her diaper. The diaper Kenna is wearing here is a Kiss-a-luvs fitted diaper that is a size too big for her; so, I can completely understand why it came out of the leg holes. Luckily, I had a good fitting cover on with it.



I am so glad that I use cloth diapers - you can put most anything inside one of those good covers and be pretty darn sure that the mess will be contained. The few times that my girls have pooped while wearing a disposable diapers I end up having to clean poop from clothes or an entire body (chin to toes). Knocking on wood very hard right now, but I've never had to clean like that with cloth diapers. She is just getting a bath here because it was time to give her a bath soon anyway. With all of the poop outside of the diaper it just took a couple of wipes to get it all off of her leg and bottom.

Ok, 'nough said.

No comments: