Monday, May 28, 2007

Another New "Van"

Since opening the cycling store, we've decided to try to bike more frequently. We've taken the bikes and trailer so many places recently that it does seem like we've got a new van.

On Friday, I biked with the kids to the park, then went to Mike's mom's house to drop off Morgan while I went to work in the shop. Then of course, after work, I biked to go pick her up.

On Saturday, we took the bike on the first weekly Mike's Hike and Bike family ride. Then Mike took Morgan and dropped her off at his parent's house for the day while we worked at the store.

Sunday, we took the bikes and the trailer to the grocery store, then later to visit friends, and to Mike's parents house to get a bigger PFD for Morgan.

Today, no - we didn't take them to go canoing we can't carry the canoe on there, we took the bikes to a restaurant for dinner, then to the video store. I'm already noticing the difference in my ability to pull the trailer and in biking with just increading the amount I'm biking in the last week.

No comments: