Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Long Time Gone

Ok, so it has been wwwwaaaaayyyyy too long since I've written here. There have been so manythings going on I don't even know where to start. Humm. The short of it is this:

1. We are opening a bicycle and hiking/camping gear store in Richmond. We will open in a couple of weeks; so, all of our spare time is spent at the store. I'm in charge of data entry and general bookkeeping. Michael is in charge of merchandise, store fixtures/layout, and generally getting the place ready to open.

2. I have only a couple of weeks left of work for this school year. I don't know if I'll be back next year or not yet since I have to reapply for my job and it has not been posted yet.

3. Kenna is sitting up, crawling backwards, and just all around being a cute baby.

4. Morgan is a great child. She is a very kind big sister (still), and she's lots of fun with her immagivitiave/pretend play that she has recently started. Morgan has gone on her first boyscout camping trip. She had a grand time.

Back to work now, and I hope to post more soon.

No comments: