Monday, May 21, 2007

Now Summer!

So many things are happening so quickly these days. First, I am off of work for the summer (sorta, I still have my own projects to work on). It turns out that I don’t have to reapply for my job; so, I’m going to work there next year as well But secondly, and more importantly, our store is now open!

Mike’s Hike and Bike opened last Wednesday. We had a great sales day on Saturday (6 new bikes, 1 used bike, and lots of accessories). I think the community was really ready for what we have to offer.

Now on to info about my darlin’ girls, Kenna has two bottom teeth now. She really likes pears and mixed vegetables – not so happy about bananas or avocado. She still doesn’t know how to crawl forward. I’m starting to feel bad for her because she always gets stuck in a corner and can’t get out; which causes lots of fussing.

Morgan is very “into” pretend right now. She can take absolutely any item and turn it into amazing things. She is becoming a polite little girl (as opposed to a toddler). She knows the name of the store, recognizes the logo, and will tell anyone what the store is called. Say “Mike’s Hike and Bike” as fast as you can, and that ‘bout sounds like what she says. :)

No comments: