Monday, June 04, 2007

Kenna Crawls!

Ok, it is more like a crab walk at this point, but heck she made a good 3 or 4 foot of forward movement today toward an object.

Over the past month I've tried every enticing object I could find to get her to continue moving forward instead of dropping to the belly and doing the fish-swimmy-thing. I put down the beloved-goldfish (you know that yummy, but completely unhealthy eatable things), I put dangerous toys in her path, I put the non-puke-proof camera just out of reach. None of it worked.

Today we stopped by Sportsman's Warehouse (checking out the competition's selection and prices - not shopping) and she crawled directly across the floor to reach the hanger that Morgan had removed from the PFD that she was wearing. I moved the darn hanger and she came after it again without the silly swimming thing!

Ahh, gone are the days of leaving Kenna unattended and unstrapped down. We're firmly into the mobile mania days!

No comments: